Monday, May 12, 2014

Ruffle Wedding Cake: Customer Guest Post

Hey everyone! I'm Alicia and I blog over at Snowstorm. Hannah has let me take over her blog today and I am so excited about that because I need to tell you all about the amazing wedding cake she made for me! 

Here's a picture of my husband and I seeing the cake for the first time. We were absolutely thrilled with how it turned out!


I had given Hannah some general guidelines for the cake, but overall, I left the design aspect up to Hannah. I had seen her other cakes and creations and knew that I was in good hands. We were so pleased with the end of result! It definitely exceeded our expectations.


It not only looked great, it also tasted great. I mean just look at these pictures of my husband exclaiming to the guests just how tasty that red velvet cake was.


We feel so lucky that we were able to have Hannah make our wedding cake for us and help make our day just a little more special. You are the best Hannah!


3 comments:

  1. 1. That is beautiful.
    2. Red velvet is my favorite.
    3. Seriously, so beautiful. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're so sweet! Thank you! It was fun to do! I LOOOOOOOOVVVVEEE red velvet anything! Haha:)

      Delete
  2. I loved shooting this wedding! And I loved photographing this amazing cake!

    ReplyDelete